TDR Technology has been widely used for the DR2000 guided wave radar’s inherent ability to remain unaffected by variations in the process materials electrical characteristics.
Due to its modular design this loop powered guided wave radar is an economical and reliable solution for common applications where the horizontal and vertical housing position suits every installation.
The quick coupling system permits removal of the converter under process conditions and 360° rotation to make the display screen easy to read. The display keypad is dierctly accessible without opening the cover.
A remote converter can be installed up to 328 feet (100 m) from the probe.
The DR2000 guided wave radar is SIL2 compliant according to IEC 61508 for safety-related systems. A wide range of probes is available to cover a vast range of applications.
The DR2000 is available with an aluminium or stainless steel housing. A weather protection option is also available and is recommended for outdoor applications.
- Features & Type
Features & Type
• DPR (Dynamic Parasite Rejection): the software dynamically eliminates false reflections caused by environmental disturbances and product build-up
• Measuring range up to 40 m / 131 ft
• Aluminium or stainless steel housing
Guided wave radar, Liquid level sensor, Fluid level sensor, Slurry level sensor, Level meter, Level indicator, Tank level indicator, Tank level sensor, Water level sensor, Water level switch, Level gauge, Level transmitter
- DR2000 Approval Certificate SIL
- DR2000 Approval Certificate ATEX 1
- DR2000 Approval Certificate ATEX 2 – DEKRA Annex Document IECEx & ATEX
- DR2000 Approval Certificate FM
- DR2000 Approval Certificate FMc
- DR2000 Approval Certificate IECEx
- DR2000 Approval Certificate INMETRO
- DR2000 Data Sheet
- DR2000 Manual
- DR2000 Manual ATEX Supplement
- DR2000 Manual cFMus Supplement
- DR2000 Manual IECEX Supplement
- DR2000 Manual INMETRO Supplement – Portuguese
- DR2000 Quick Start Guide
- DR2000 SIL Safety Guide
- Worksheet – Process Verification Form