Caircloud® is a web platform allowing continuous and real-time data acquisition and processing.
It can be connected to Cairnet® mini-stations or Cairsens® micro-sensors as a standalone device (via Cairsoft®. Download Cairsoft® here.)
It’s easy to use and has been designed to manage an unlimited number of stations or sensors.
Caircloud® is fully secured and can be accessed via any PC, smartphone, tablet, etc.
Data can be transferred to a local or private database by using FTP server Export or API Rest protocol.
- Features & Benefits
Features & Benefits
- Remote diagnosis: Real-time monitoring of Cairsens® sensors’ lifetime, battery charge and power supply
- Data export (.xlsx, .csv, .pdf, .jpeg…) via API REST, FTP server, SFTP server …
- Dynamic air quality data view: tables, graphs, filters…
- Data storage for up to 3 years
- Geolocation of measuring spots on an interactive map
- Data acquisition of weather parameters from any station
- Provided data is compatible with Air Quality Data Acquisition systems and databases such as the XR© software from ENVEA