Laboratory Instrument for pH and mV Tests
Perform accurate lab pH measurements with the YSI pH1200. Instrument features: auto buffer recognition, large display, sensor efficiency check, autolock mode and more for accurate lab pH testing.
The YSI pH1200 operation is easy-to-use and includes a large, easy-to-read LCD. An autolock feature will hold the readings on the display once they reach stabilization. Simple 1-, 2- or 3-point calibration routine with automatic buffer recognition of US and NIST buffers and sensor efficiency function helps ensure the most accurate data. The instrument can be powered by batteries or through AC power.
Measure pH accurately in the laboratory with the YSI pH1200.
- Laboratory grade pH/mV/temperature electrodes
- ATC temperature sensor or manual input
- Large, backlit LCD display
- Automatic buffer recognition for 1-, 2- or 3-point calibration of US or NIST buffers
- Sensor efficiency check helps ensure data integrity
- Autolock mode holds stable readings on the display
- Accepts U.S. (7.00, 4.01, 10.01) or NIST (6.86, 4.00, 9.18) buffer sets
- Double-junction piercing tipped or flat glass electrodes available
- Battery or AC wall power
- 2-year warranty
|Graphic Display||Graphic Display|
|Measurement Range||Temperature-0.0 to +100°C (32 to 212°F), pH-0.00 to 14.00 units, mV–1999.9 to +1999.9 mV|
|Operating Temperature||0 to +50°C (32 to 122°F)|
|Parameters Measured||pH, mV, Temperature|
|Power||115/230 V AC adapterFour 1.5 V C-size alkaline batteries|
|Unit of Measure||Temperature-°C or°F, mV- mV, pH- units|
|Waterproof||IP-65 water resistant, splash resistant|