The VORTAB® VFK Field Tab Kit flow conditioner provides a low pressure loss solution to flow profile irregularities caused by elbows, valves, blowers, compressors and other disruptions that commonly occur in piping and duct runs.
- Piping with inadequate straight-runs
- Temperature and pressure stratification
- Process conditioning for control valves, blowers, compressors, burners and other critical process equipment
- Flow conditioning for calibration and test benches
- Processes that require repeatable, symmetric and swirl-free velocity flow profiles
- Gases, liquids and slurries
Materials of Construction:
- 316L stainless steel
- Carbon steel
- Hastelloy C
- Other materials of construction available
Nominal Pipe or Duct Size: 36 inch [914 mm] and larger only
Installation Method: Field welded in place.
Flow Conditioner Length:
- 3 pipe diameters