The Drexelbrook DR5200 is a low cost non-contact radar level transmitter that uses FMCW technology. This radar level transmitter is loop powered and measures distance, level and volume of liquids, pastes and slurries.
Its PP and PTFE antenna options makes the DR5200 radar level transmitter is ideal for measuring the level of corrosive products.
The DR5200 comes in a modular design featuring horizontal or vertical position of housing which makes this product suitable for almost all installations.
The Bayonet housing cover permits easy opening and closing of the housing, even after years in service and the quick coupling system permits removal of the housing under process conditions and rotation of the housing through 360°.
The DR5200 radar level transmitter features an optional local display with an integrated 4-button keypad. It is not necessary to remove the housing cover to get access to the keypad.
This universal radar level transmitter is SIL2 compliant according to IEC 61508 for safety-related systems and for high/low demand mode operation.
A weather protection option is available and is recommended for outdoor applications.
- Features & Type
Features & Type
• Measuring range up to 30 m / 98.4 ft
• Converter is backwards compatible with all BM 70x flange systems
• SIL2-compliant according to IEC 61508 for safety-related systems
• Each device is calibrated on dedicated calibration rigs before it leaves the factory
• Two wire / 10 GHz
Radar sensor, Radar level transmitter, Liquid level sensor, Slurry level sensor, Tank level indicator, Water level sensor, Water level switch, Level gauge, Level transmitter
- DR5200 Approval Certificate ATEX 1
- DR5200 Approval Certificate ATEX 2 – DEKRA Annex Document IECEx & ATEX
- DR5200 Approval Certificate FM
- DR5200 Approval Certificate FMc
- DR5200 Approval Certificate IECEX
- DR5200 Approval Certificate INMETRO
- DR5200 Approval Certificate SIL
- DR5200 Data Sheet
- DR5200 – Open Air Radar
- DR5200 Manual
- DR5200 Manual ATEX Supplement
- DR5200 Manual cFMus Supplement
- DR5200 Manual IECEX Supplement
- DR5200 Manual INMETRO Supplement
- DR5200 Manual INMETRO Supplement – Portuguese
- DR5200 Quick Start Guide
- DR5200 SIL Safety Guide