The IntelliPoint Loop Powered Two Wire provides a capacitance probe level switch with current output and “On-Board” self-diagnostics to ensure reliability and level sensing elements for a wide variety of temperatures, pressures, and materials.
The IntelliPoint carries hazardous area approvals to provide a solution to critical point level applications.
The IntelliPoint loop powered two wire point level switch is our BEST and most versatile point level switch for liquids, slurries, granulars, and interface applications. With the IntelliPoint, simply install the sensor in your vessel and connect the power.
The IntelliPoint, with an Auto-Ranging power supply, automatically calibrates itself. The self-test function of the IntelliPoint insures proper system operation.
An AutoVerify self check circuit continuously monitors the complete system to verify it is functioning properly.
The manual Certify not only checks the function of the system, but also checks the AutoVerify self-test circuits to make sure that they are also working properly.
All these features make the IntelliPoint the most versatile RF level switch on the market.
• AutoVerify and Certify test features for critical point level and overfill protection applications
• Cote-Shield circuitry ignores coatings on the level sensing probe
• No moving parts for maintenance free operation
• Level applications from cryogenic to 2,000ºF, vacuum to 10,000 psi
• Supply voltage: 13-30 VDC
• Output: 8mA (Alarm), 16mA (Normal), 22mA (Fault) or 8mA (Normal), 16mA (Alarm), 5mA (Fault)
• 3A approved probes suitable for sanitary applications
Liquid level sensor, Granular level sensor, Slurry level sensor, Interface level sensor, Point level switch, Point level transmitter, Point level sensor