Improve Operational Efficiency with Continuous Data.
With a scalable solution, the 2020 3G allows for the measurement of up to 20 parameters. This completely modular plug-and-play system allows you to monitor and control the process in your wastewater facility continuously and accurately.
The YSI IQ SensorNet 2020 3G controller is a modular water quality system for a complete sensor network ideal for various application needs. This is a powerful system to continuously measure water quality parameters anywhere in a facility for process control.
Immediate benefits include better network visibility and management, early detection of network failures, improved compliance with regulatory targets and cost savings (energy, pump/blower maintenance, labor).
The system is capable of measuring:
- Dissolved oxygen (optical or electrochemical)
- Turbidity – ultrasonic cleaning
- TSS (total suspended solids) – ultrasonic cleaning
- Nitrite – ultrasonic cleaning
- NOx – ultrasonic cleaning
- UVT-254 – ultrasonic cleaning
- COD (chemical oxygen demand) – ultrasonic cleaning
- TOC (total organic carbon) – ultrasonic cleaning
- DOC (dissolved organic carbon share of TOC) – ultrasonic cleaning
- SAC (spectral absorption coefficient) – ultrasonic cleaning
- BOD (biochemical oxygen demand) – ultrasonic cleaning
- Sludge Level
- Specific conductance
The entire system accommodates up to 20 sensors for the above listed parameters in any combination. Add sensors at any time and at any location or exchange them with ease. Simply change sensors (parameters) and start getting data for the new parameter.
The IQ SensorNet terminal has an easy-to-read digital display. The terminal can be kept at a fixed location or easily disconnected and added to a module for a simple mobile terminal solution. The terminal can just be pulled off its location and moved to a new location with tools in a matter of seconds.
The terminal features include:
- Centralized power supply along the entire network
- 2-wire cable provides power and data transfer
- Easily select relays and analog outputs
- Digital outputs also available with Profibus, Modbus, or Profinet
- Connection via IQ WEB CONNECT app
- Wireless connection via radio transmission
- Easily add measuring points along the network
- Multi-functional USB interface with fast data exchange (electronic-key function allows USB stick to function as a key)
- Programmable access permission
- LED status update
- System redundancy for backup power and control (if two terminals are used, the second one would take over automatically if the first one fails or loses power, etc.)
The YSI IQ SensorNet will provide continuous data and help improve process efficiency while saving money on energy costs, maintenance, and labor.
Building a system is easy: you will need a terminal(s), module(s), cable(s) and sensor(s). All you need to do is determine which parameters you want to measure and where. After that, the IQ SensorNet system takes care of the work.
Only YSI can offer you:
- 3-year warranty
- Ultrasonic cleaning
- Lightning protection
- Modular expansion from 1 to 20 sensors; ability to extend network with up to 3 additional modules
- One 120V power supply
- Up to 48 output channels (mA/relays) are possible
- One cable for power AND communications
- Factory calibrated optical DO cap
- USB interface (can also be used as a security feature)
- System redundancy for backup control
|Certifications||cETL (conforms with relevant UL and Canadian standards), IP-66, CE, equivalent to NEMA 4X (not suitable for conduit connection), ETL|
|Connectivity / Communications||USB/RS232, radio transmission, LAN, Ethernet IP, MODBUS TCP/IP, MODBUS RTU, PROFIBUS, PROFINET|
|Graphic Display||resolution 320 x 240 pixels visible area 114 x 86 mm (4.49 x 3.39 in), Graphic Color Display, Backlit|
|Integrated Lightning Protection||Yes|
|Memory||Data memory for up to 525,000 data sets|
|Operating Temperature||-4 to 131 °F (-20 to 55 °C), -4 to 131 °F (-20 to 55 °C)|
|Power||One 120V power supply, Centralized power supply along the entire network, Directly via the IQ SensorNet when coupled to an MIQ module.|
|Security / Password Protection / UserID||Programmable access permission|
|Smart Sensors / Ports||Yes|
|Storage Temperature||-13 to 149 °F (-25 to 65 °C)Storage Temperature: -13 to 149 °F (-25 to 65 °C), -13 to 149 °F (-25 to 65 °C)|