The ecom-J2KNpro Expert represents the ultimate design in accurate gas analysis and is unsurpassed in the field of premier portable emissions analyzers. If you have a heavy-duty testing schedule, this is the analyzer for you. In addition to holding up to 6 electrochemical sensors, the ecom-J2KNpro Expert supports an NDIR bench to measure CO2, CO up to 63,000ppm, and CH4. This allows measurement of 9 gases in one compact portable analyzer! When matched with our e-Comply Compliance Testing Software, the ecom-J2KNpro Expert offers complete automation of the test procedure so you can get your compliance tests done accurately and efficiently. Advanced features include stack flow velocity, NDIR bench, fresh air bypass switch, heated sensor block for thermal stability, onboard heated line power connection, dual-range CO sensors for high accuracy in rich and lean conditions, and the ability to set up automatic test cycling for unattended operation.
- STANDARD FEATURES
- OPTIONAL ADD-ONS
- TECHNICAL DATA
- Wireless Handheld Remote Display
- Up to 9 Gas Sensors (6 Electrochemical and 3 NDIR)
- Sensor Options: O2, CO, CO High, NO, NO2, SO2, Combustibles, CO2, & Methane
- Data Logging with Memory Card
- USB Interface
- Bluetooth Link
- On-Board Printer
- 15ft Sample Line*
- CO Purge Pump to Prevent Oversaturation
- Peltier Cooler Sample Conditioner
- Peristaltic Pump for Automatic Moisture Removal
- Heated Sensor Block for Thermal Stability
- Digital Flow Meter Display
- Fresh Air Purge Switch
- Dual Range CO Sensors
- Self Leak Check
- Flue Gas, Ambient, & Sensor Temperature Sensors
- Averaging Tests
- Mass Emission Calculations
- CO2, Efficiency, Losses, Excess Air, & O2 Correction Calculations
- 1ft Inconel Probe*
- *Other lengths available. Please ask an ECOM sales associate for details.
- Calibration Gas Kit
- Heated Sample Line (15ft & 30ft in stock, custom lengths available)
- Stack Flow Velocity Probe
- 1ft Flex Tip Probe
- e-Comply Software
- The ecom-J2KNpro Expert utilizes electrochemical sensors to measure exhaust emissions, most commonly O2, CO, NO, NO2, and SO2 gases and has an available NDIR bench for measuring CO2, high CO, and CH4. The robust filtering system along with the Peltier gas cooler and 9V high-flow pump ensures a clean sample and high flow rate, which is necessary for accuracy. The sensors have electronic monitoring which compensates for temperature changes in even the harshest testing environments, and the CO sensor has a dedicated fresh air pump which is activated if a maximum concentration limit is exceeded, usually 4000ppm.
- The robust sample conditioning features, high-speed flow rate, and advanced sensor monitoring make the ecom-J2KNpro Expert analyzer unmatched in accuracy and repeatability.
WHAT DOES THE ECOM-J2KNPRO EXPERT MEASURE?
- Gas sensor options include O2, CO, NO, NO2, SO2, Combustibles, CO2, high CO, and CH4. Temperature sensors include flue gas temperature, ambient temperature, and sensor temperature. Draft and pressure are standard measured features. A high-range CO sensor is available for rich burn applications. Also, the NO and NO2 sensors are available in “low NOx” with a resolution of 0.1ppm. Calculations include CO2, excess air, losses, combustion efficiency, O2 correction, and mass emissions in lbs/hour, tons/year, or gr/bhp.