With a simple design, the RS-900w Polymer Ultrasonic flow sensor is well suited as a long-term replacement for mechanical impeller meters in cold water applications. By using ultrasonic technology to measure flow, the RS-900w flow sensor measures a wider range of flow rates without any moving parts that wear and require replacement.
- Product Certifications
- Product Documentation
Variable Flows. Simple Installation.
By using ultrasonic technology, the RS-900w sensor can more accurately read flow over a wider range than mechanical impeller meters, which are traditionally used in irrigation.
- Wide Flow Range. Measuring low and high flows, these sensors capture variable flows of mixed-zone irrigation systems and seasonal variations.
- Robust Design. No moving parts to wear, fully potted electronics and 200 psi (13.7 bar) maximum pressure rating prolongs the sensor life.
- Zero Straight Run. Maintains performance when installed next to the master valve or near pipe elbows.
- NSF/ANSI Standards 61 and 372
- CE EMC Directive 2014/30/EU
Size Range1 in., 1.5 in., and 2 in.
Temperature Range32…150 °F
Flow Range0.26…200 gpm
Accuracy± 2% of reading
Power Supply8…28V DC
Pressure200 psi (13.7 bar)