NEW! Universal Fixed Point Gas Detection System.
All-in-One Solution for Wide Range of Critical Safety Applications.
SensAlarm FLEX is the ideal turn-key gas monitoring solution for users who can benefit from a packaged gas detection system — such as labs, gas cylinder storage, industrial work areas, or control room protection.
Flexible All-In-One Gas Monitor
- Advanced Fully-Configurable Gas Detection System
- Single or Dual Sensor Capability
- 4 Customizable Built-in Strobe Modes, Horn, and External Reset Button
- Optional Strobe Light Stack, Battery Back-up
- Up to 8 SPDT 5A Relays
Flexible Intelligent Plus-Series Sensors
- Infrared, Catalytic Bead, Electrochemical
- Combustibles, Toxic Gases, Oxygen Deficiency/Enrichment
- Percent Remaining Sensor Life
- Plug-and-Play with Auto Configuration
- Time-stamped Alarm and Calibration Data
SensAlarm FLEX, like its predecessor SensAlarm Plus, deploys a universal sensor head that accepts our Plus Series Smart Sensors to meet the demands of a wide range of applications.
Flexible Installation or Maintenance
- Turn-Key Solution — Low Installation Cost
- Non-intrusive Configuration / Maintenance Interface
- In-Situ Monitoring, Duct Mount or Sample Draw
- Remote Sensor / Calibration up to 100 Feet Away
- TUV: CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 61010-1-2012
- CE Mark
Utilizing the magnetic wand, SensAlarm Flex shares a non-intrusive interface with SensAlarm Plus, SensAlert ASI, and SensAir, which provides user access to setup, data review, and maintenance menus without opening the enclosure and declassifying the area. Menus are intuitive and provide general instructions for calibration and testing.