he device measures wind speed and direction and is powered by its integrated solar panel. It also has a rechargeable lithium battery (located under the ultrasonic plate).
The anemometer is compatible with all versions of Cairnet® (software update required), can be easily connected to it and can be mounted on the same support as the mini station.
Thanks to its low energy consumption, it offers a fully autonomous measurement solution that complements the environmental parameters (temperature, humidity and atmospheric pressure) offered by Cairnet.
Finally, the system has been specially designed for marine applications and guarantees robustness and reliability in all climatic conditions (humidity, corrosion, strong winds, etc.).
- Features & Benefits
- Technical Specifications
- Technical Data
Features & Benefits
- Measures wind speed and direction
- Long-term, maintenance-free reliability
- Each anemometer is tested and calibrated before delivery
- Compatible with all versions of Cairnet® including those already installed (software upgrade required, please contact us)
- Plug&Play system: automatic pairing (Sensor / Cairnet® / Caircloud®)
- No SIM card or power supply required
- 100% autonomous thanks to its small solar panel and its rechargeable battery
- Autonomy up to 7 days
- Easy to install
- Odor monitoring: wastewater treatment plants, refineries, etc.
- Indoor and ambient air quality monitoring: cities, schools, roads & tunnels, port terminals, airports, construction sites, etc.
- Health and Safety: industrial sites, construction sites, mines, etc.
- Emission forecasting for industrial facilities
- Environmental impact assessment
- Data supply for modeling software
|Wind speed range||1 – 40 m/s|
|Wind speed resolution||1 m/s|
|Wind speed sensitivity||0.13 m/s|
|Wind direction range||0 – 359 °|
|Wind direction resolution||10 °|
|Wind direction sensitivity||+/- 1.5 °|
|Power supply||Battery 600 mA / 3.2 mV rechargeable trough solar panel (included)|
|size (sensor head + tube)||ø 64 mm – height 400 mm|
|Sensor weight (sensor head + tube)||290 g|
|Operational temperature||– 15 °C to + 55 °C (without icing)|
- Full set anemometer, with fixing tube
- Mounting bracket
- 1.5 m of cable
- 1 year parts and labor warranty