Optical Turbidity and TSS Sensor for IQ SensorNet systems
- IQ SensorNet VisoTurb® 700 IQ Turbidity Probe
- IQ SensorNet VisoTurb® 700 IQ SW Turbidity Probe for Sea Water
- Specification Sheets
The VisoTurb® is an optical based turbidity or TSS (total suspended solids) sensor for the IQ SensorNet process monitoring and control system.
- The VisoTurb sensors are precisely calibrated with a multi-point factory calibration. The calibration is extremely stable and there is no need to calibrate on-site. A matrix adjustment is possible as needed.
- UltraClean™ Ultrasonic Cleaning The ultrasound source is integrated in the sensor and generates high-frequency vibrations of the optical windows. Ultrasonic cleaning prevents biofouling resulting in maintenance free operation with accurate measurements every time.
- Measurement Principle Utilizes nephelometric measurement technology in accordance with EN ISO 7027 (DIN EN 27027 or ISO 7027). Sample discoloration does not affect measurements.
- 2-year Warranty
|Anti Fouling||UltraClean™ ultrasound cleaning system|
|Depth / Pressure Rating / Limit||10 bar (145 psi)|
|Digital / Digital Sensors||Yes|
|Equipment used with||2020 3G, 282/284|
|Integrated Lightning Protection||Yes|
|Measurement Method / Channels||Nephelometric principle|
|Measurement Range||0.0 to 4000 FNU, 0.0 to 4000 NTU, 0.0 to 4000 TEF, 0.0 to 4000 mg/l, 0.0 to 4000 ppm, 0.00 to 400 g/l|
|Medium||0 °C … + 60 °C (32 … 140 °F) Operation with ultrasound cleaning system possible up to 40 °C|
|Operating pH Range||4 to 12 units|
|Operating Temperature||UltraClean™ ultrasonic cleaning system: 32 – 104 °F (0 – 40 °C), 32 – 140 °F (0 – 60 °C)|
|Parameters Measured||Turbidity, TSS|
|Precision||Repeatability limit or repeatability according to DIN ISO 5725 or DIN 1319 respectively < .015 % or min. 0.006 FNU.|
|Response Time||1 – 600 secs|
|Smart Sensors / Ports||Yes|
|Storage Temperature||23 to 149°F (-5 to 65°C)|
|Unit of Measure||ppm SiO2, mg/l SiO2, FNU, TEF, g/l TSS, NTU|