The Drexelbrook Model 575P is a two wire submersible pressure transmitter featuring a protected flush mounted diaphragm. This hydrostatic level transmitter is specially designed to provide convenience of direct submergence in many types of liquid, especially wastewater, for quick, accurate and reliable level measurement. It offers excellent linearity and repeatability, low hysteresis and long term stability.
The 575P indicates the level of liquid by continuously measuring hydrostatic pressure via its sensing element, an ion implanted silicon semiconductor chip with integral Wheatstone Bridge circuit.
A protective flange protects the probe’s Hastelloy C diaphragm. All electronics are mounted in a submersible 316 stainless steel housing.
A special cable support bracket is available offering extra stability to the level transmitter when used with longer lengths of cable or when used in an agitated liquid.
When pressure is measured data is transmitted by the 4 to 20 mA output signal.
- Key Features & Type
Key Features & Type
• Easy to install and use
• Popular measurement ranges up to 690 Ft.
• Rugged 316SS body with excellent environmental protection
• Flush mounted diaphragm is protected by a stainless steel plate that prevents sensor fouling
• Temperature Range: -25ºF to 180ºF (-32ºC to 82ºC)
• Power supply: 12 to 40 VDC with reverse polarity surge protection
Fluid level sensor, Hydrostatic transmitter, Level gauge, Level sensor, Level transmitter, Liquid level sensor, Tank level indicator, Water level sensor