The Model 7100-PLUS controller combines the reliability of our proven Model 7100 controller with the advanced upgrades of our Model 7200 64 channel controller in one low cost package.
- 8/16 channel display modes accept inputs from many sensor types and signal ranges. Input types include 4-20mA and Modbus.
- Ethernet with Modbus TCP serves/client and web server for configuration and monitoring
- RS-485 serial ports allow simultaneous Modbus Master/Slave operation. Two standard ports and two optional isolated ports.
- Wireless Modbus and SensCast wireless interfaces available
- Three independent alarm levels per channel. “Relay Acknowledge” feature allows silencing of external audible devices during alarm conditions.
- QVGA Color LCD displays monitored data as trends, bar graphs and engineering units. Readouts change colors to indicate alarms.
- Five standard SPDT 5-amp alarm relays. HORN, FAULT and three programmable alarm relays
- Options cards such as 4-20mA inputs, 4-20mA outputs, discrete and programmable alarm relays
- Cal Mode offers push-button zero/span calibration for remote sensor applications
- Authorization Mode allows locking of critical settings
- Data Logger onto SD card allows recording of input values, and events for more than 10 years
- Power supply options include both 150 and 600 Watt
- Magnetic keypad standard for non-intrusive operation in potentially hazardous locations
- Enclosures include wall mount NEMA 4X – Non- Metallic, 316 SS, XP and Rack/Panel Mount