The Universal IV Series level system is backward compatible with the industry standard Universal III, Universal Lite, Universal II and RCT Series and is the ideal solution for a wide array of level applications in industries such as oil and gas refining, water and wastewater along with the pharmaceutical and biotech industries.
This unique level system include worldwide hazardous location approval, standard display/keypad, autoranging capabilities and state of the art stable and accurate measurement.
It is immune to vapor, dust and foam interference as well as to tank obstructions such as nozzles, ladders, pipes and agitators.
The level system can be used as an integral or remote installation. For harsh environmental conditions the Universal IV level system can be installed remotely away from the probe or vessel.
- Features & Type
The Universal IV Pro level system integrates the RF Admittance technology with the versatility of Cote-Shield technology. The Cote-Shield technology is designed to ignore coatings on the probe and measurement span of 1″ to 800′. The Universal Pro level system is compatible with a vast array of level measurement applications such as conductive, insulating, and heavy or light coating.
The Universal IV Lite level system is the entry level RF Capacitance measurement system without Cote-Shield capabilities. The Universal IV Lite level system can be used in non-coating conductive liquids and insulated coating applications where Cote-Shield is not required. In addition, the Lite level system offers a level measurement range up to 20′ typically.
The Universal IV level system is also available in a model specially designed for water well level monitoring.
Features & Type
• Easy one-time calibration
• Low cost of ownership, no maintenance and no moving parts to wear out
• Immuine to tank obstructions such as nozzles, ladders, pipes and agitators
• Available as intrinsically safe systems
• Output: 4-20 mAdc, HART. Compatible with HART.
• Supply voltage: 13-30 VDC, 2 wire loop powered
Liquid level sensor, Granular level sensor, Slurry level sensor, Interface level sensor, Continuous level sensor, Tank level indicator, Water level sensor, Water level switch, Level gauge, Level system, Level transmitter
Request more information to see how we can help you with a level system that suits your need.
- Universal IV Bid Spec
- Universal IV Approval Certificate ATEX
- Universal IV Approval Certificate CE Mark
- Universal IV Approval Certificate FM
- Universal IV Approval Certificate FMc
- Universal IV Approval Certificate IECEx
- IntelliPoint, Safety IntelliPoint, ThePoint, FloatRoof Approval Certificate GOST
- Universal IV Approval Certificate PESO
- Universal IV Approval Certificate INMETRO
- Universal IV Data Sheet
- Universal IV Water Well Level Monitoring Data Sheet
- Universal IV Level Transmitter with 054 Style Sensing Element
- Universal IV Manual
- Universal IV Quick Start Guide
- Universal IV Upgrade Kit Installation Guide
- Worksheet – Process Verification Form